Carbon Monoxide Detectors
We now supply and fit Carbon Monoxide detectors.
Please contact us for more information
Alarm and CCTV System Maintenance
Regular, scheduled maintenance of Intruder Alarm systems, CCTV and Fire Detection systems is highly recommended and in the case of intruder or access control systems it is often a mandatory requirement of your insurer.
Dyfed Alarms will undertake scheduled or one-off maintenance of most security systems across Wales, including systems installed by other security companies.
Intruder Alarm Maintenance
Dyfed Alarms offer scheduled alarm system maintenance or one-off servicing depending on the type and specification of alarm system installed. During the inspection typically the following tests and adjustments are carried out:
- Thorough visual inspection of all major alarm components including wiring and connections
- Test power supply and battery charging rates
- Visual inspection and walk test all detectors
- Test operation of manually operated devices such as panic buttons
- Inspect, test and lubricate all bell boxes, sirens and speakers
- Check and test remote signaling equipment
- Carry out adjustments as necessary
Fire Alarm Maintenance
During Fire Alarm System maintenance all components are checked for satisfactory operation. All detector heads are cleaned and tested for sensitivity. Bell boxes are tested to ensure decibel levels are in accordance with current European standards.
Dyfed Alarms provide maintenance and repair services for most types of CCTV systems. To ensure reliable operation of CCTV systems our maintenance service typically includes:
- Visual inspection of CCTV components including visible cabling and connections
- Inspect CCTV control equipment including monitors, VCR, DVR, Multiplex er etc
- Check and clean CCTV cameras, lenses and housings
- Focus lenses for correct field of view
- Test remote signaling equipment where fitted
- Check recording and playback quality
- Check the satisfactory transmission of images to remote monitoring centre
Access Control System Maintenance
All systems and equipment is inspected and tested for satisfactory operation. Components are cleaned and lubricated as required.
Call 01267 231595 or click to request more information