Protect your Building, Customers and Employees
Smoke and Fire detection and warning is essential in protecting your building and occupants from the devastation of fire.
Well planned, installed and maintained Fire Alarms systems enable the safe and swift evacuation of people. Fire detection is also vital in locating, containing and extinguishing the fire.
With a wide range of fire alarm system types and options,Dyfed Alarms can offer sound and impartial advice on the most appropriate solutions for your fire safety needs.
Fire Alarm System Design
Dyfed Alarms offer scheduled alarm system maintenance or one-off servicing depending on the type and specification of alarm system installed.
During the inspection typically the following tests and adjustments are carried out:
- Thorough visual inspection of all major alarm components including wiring and connections
- Test power supply and battery charging rates
- Visual inspection and test all detectors
- Test operation of manually operated devices
- Inspect, test sirens and speakers including Audible sound level test
- Check and test remote signalling equipment
- Carry out adjustments as necessary
- All test carried out as per the standards BS5839 (Fire Alarm Systems) BS5266 (Emergency Light System)
Free Security Survey
You can now also take advantage of a Free Security Survey at your site where one of our trained Fire Alarm experts will discuss your security needs and provide you with a free, no risk, no obligation quote for your Fire Alarm or Fire Alarm maintenance service.